*** News – please see post here regarding incorrect published dates for Barn Days ***
Welcome to our website. Please feel free to browse and find out about our fascinating old cars.
Founded in 1975, the Austin Counties Car Club caters for Austin cars and derived & related commercial vehicles manufactured from 1939 – 54, (to 1957 for some commercial derivatives) starting with the Austin 8 h.p. and ending with the last pre-BMC Austin, and the last new Austin car to have a separate chassis, the A40 Somerset.
The club is run by enthusiasts – all club officers and representatives work on an entirely voluntary, unpaid basis. The club is open to all with an interest in our vehicles, whether owner of a ‘Counties’ vehicle or not.
The full range of models covered is:
- The Austin 8 h.p.
- The Austin 10 h.p. (launched in 1939)
- The Austin 12 h.p. (launched in 1939)
- The Austin 16 h.p. (launched in 1945)
- The Austin A40 Devon/Dorset
- The Austin A40 Somerset
- The Austin A70 Hampshire
- The Austin A70 Hereford
- The Austin A90 Atlantic
- The Austin A40 Sports
- Commercial derivatives of the A40
- Commercial derivatives of the A70
- The Austin K8 ’3-way’ van and derivatives thereof.